Illinois PGA Special Awards
NOMINEE RESPONSE PROCESS
This form requests information from the nominee pertinent to the criteria for the specific award. Only nominees that submit the minimally required support materials and information will be considered for the award. The response form is based upon the Official Nomination Form of the PGA of America for the specific award. Once you begin your online application you do have the option to save your work and log back in to complete the process.
Rules and requirements for submitting support materials shall be provided to the nominees and are as follows:
- All support materials, including letters written by others in support of a nominee, are to be submitted together by the nominee by the deadline established by the Committee.
- Only materials received prior to the deadline will be accepted and considered by the Committee.
RESPONSE DEADLINE: December 16, 2019
No more than two (2) letters of recommendation are to be submitted, one (1) page each, and the content of the letters should speak to the nominee’s abilities specific to the criteria for the award.
Nominees for Merchandiser of the Year:
- A maximum of eight (8) pages of support materials (i.e. pro shop signage, photos, flyers, news articles, etc.) may be submitted. The documentation should be related to criteria outlined on the Nominee Response Form.
- Nominees may NOT submit video tape.
Nominees for all other awards:
- A maximum of four (4) pages of support materials (i.e. photos, news articles, program flyers, etc.) may be submitted. The documentation should be related to criteria outlined on the Nominee Response Form.
Only those nominees that submit the minimally required response form and support materials will be considered for the awards.
The Committee will submit their recommended award winners to the Illinois Section Board of Directors for approval at the January 2020 Board Meeting.